Monday, January 31, 2011

Shocking News and a 5 Lb Sticker


Ok....This past weekend I had a conversation with one of my nearest and dearest friends. We have definitely grown apart in the past few years but I assume that happens with people who dont live anywhere close to one another. I have learned something about this person that makes me think completely different of them. Something that I dont know how to handle or process. I dont really want to go into a lot of detail but the fact of the matter is that someone I thought I knew so well, handed me probably the most troubling, disturbing news without even a flinch. As if what she was telling me was 100% normal and everyone does this. I couldnt disagree more with her and it absolutely shocked me. That she was so nonchalant. This news has since put me in a very strange mood and has me questioning how I could even be friends with someone like this. This thought makes me very sad, but the fact of the matter is that our lives are so completely different that we rarely find anything in common anymore. She lives in a very small town and all things are done different. Do not misunderstand, I am not making excuses or saying what has been done is by any means ok, but that is simply the fact. Their life will always be significantly different than mine. Its just sad to find things out like this about people. Truly broke my heart.


On a much lighter note.... I got my 5 lb sticker this week in WW. Things are actually working which makes me feel good. I can see my body changing and thats a good feeling. I've been working out so I'm hoping that helps in that process as well. I still have 19 pounds left to go, but I'm feeling really good about it. My "goal jeans" are still in my closet and aren't lose yet, but I know they are on their way.

No comments:

Post a Comment