Monday, January 10, 2011

Week One Complete

Ok...do week one of WW is complete and I must say I'm not hating it near as much as I was the first few days. The crazy hunger has subsided a little bit and now I think I'm finally getting used to just eating less. Danny has been amazing as usual and is really doing this with me which is a great help! It would be so hard if I came home to him eating junk and I had to gnaw on some lettuce. haha! Tiff and I went to the grocery store last night and I got plenty of food for the meals I have planned for the week. She's been doing so great too and I'm so proud of her. Sooooooo glad we are doing this together. Its important to have that accountability. I lost 1 pound 2 oz. this week. Thats not a lot but its better than nothing. I have a horrible habit of just maintaining. I can't seem to lose. The hubs and I are going to start working out this week so that will help too I think. Only have one meal out planned for the week so that will help too. Its so hard to eat out and eat healthy. I had lettuce with some cheese on it the other day and that was 10 points. I didn't feel like it was worth it. Id rather cook something at home that will leave me feeling like I actually ate something other than air. My goal is to look like this girl again.


Not that much thinner, but you'll notice the face is a little thinner and the rest of the body is definitely thinner I promise! I dont want to get scary skinny like I did in high school. I just want to get to where I was before I started drinking basically! haha! I want to feel pretty again! Feel good in my skin again. Its a work in progress. Lets see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment