Monday, January 24, 2011

What to say...

I have a feeling this post is going to mainly be a brain dump. I dont have any real exciting news but I want to try and keep this thing up as much as I can so here we are.

Went to my 3rd WW meeting yesterday and was really excited that I lost 3 pounds. I know that some people may think this is water weight or just a swing of natural happenings...but I'm taking it as a good sign that I'm moving in the right direction. My first goal is to lose 7 lbs and I've already lost 4.2 total. So yay! I'm excited and it is so good to see the numbers going down when I'm really trying to work so hard. I kind of wish I would have taken a before picture so that at the end when I reach my goal I can take an after...not that I would really share that with any of you because YUCK!

Work is good....still trying to figure out what is it exactly that they want me to do.

I must say that I am going to be VERY happy when football season is over. I dont have a love for professional football. I really used to like college football but that was when I was in college. Since then I dont really have an interest. I will always support tech but thats about it. haha!

What else is there.....I got nothing.

Thats enough for now I suppose...until next time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment