Monday, March 21, 2011

11 Pounds to Goal!

Good Morning! Can I just say that I am super excited after yesterday's weigh in. I definitely thought I was about to hit a plateau but I lost 3 more pounds. I am only 11 pounds away from my goal weight! I couldn't be more excited. I can definitely tell a difference in my body all over now. I'm hoping the pounds keep coming off at this rate!

On a different note: I'm assuming the drama at my mom's house has calmed down a little bit. I haven't seen my stepdad since everything happened and I'm pretty much ok with it. My brother seems to be afraid of him and I think that is a healthy fear. I would be too. He is not a small man. Mom says that at dinner this past week there was a little tension but nothing crazy happened which is good.

Kyle, Stephanie and Izzy came over on Saturday night. That might have been the 2nd highlight of my weekend. Isabelle has gotten so big and she is just so adorable. She is a little ball of personality when she is around people she feels comfortable with. Not to mention she is a gorgeous little girl. It was great to spend some time with my brother and Steph also. I feel like the only time we see them is holidays and birthdays and I really want to make a better effort at seeing them. Even if that means I have to drive to Roanoke more often. They are family. Thats all I have as of right now.

Oh...I could show you a face "before" and "where I am now" picture.

Before:



Where I am now:


1 comment:

  1. I'm so proud of you, lady! Hopefully I can have the same success you are having! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete