Today I find myself really missing Bud and wishing he was here to witness of this excitement that is going on. He would have truly loved to have been a part of my wedding and I know he would have adored Danny. If for no other reason than Danny loves me. It is really hard to think about him not being there on that day. I have a great step-dad and dad that will be there, but I just feel like Bud should have been there. There will be a special section of our program for those that can't be with us on the day, but I wish there was something else different I could do for him.
suggestions are welcome!
Other than that....life is good. Unemployment is definitely helping with the wedding stress. I have plenty of time to talk to all the vendors and get all the details finalized. Its also really nice to spend some quality time with the fiance. We are making a day trip to San Marcus tomorrow. I'm pretty excited about it. We are going to buy some things for the house and hopefully a few things just for us also! :)
Thats all I have for now.
you could have a candle off to the side for him, or carry a flower that is his favorite color.
ReplyDeleteI had peach flowers in my bouquet because of my grandfather.